Nigerian actress Mercy Aigbe is rejoicing over a significant achievement, as she garners a prestigious nomination from the international organization, Septimius Awards.
This talented actress has earned a nomination for the esteemed title of ‘Best African Actress’ at the Septimius Awards.
The Septimius Awards is a renowned award ceremony that showcases outstanding films and talent from across the globe. Each year, Septimius recognizes the finest filmmakers, writers, and producers through their annual competition hosted in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Mercy Aigbe took to her social media platforms to celebrate and announce this wonderful news. She conveyed her heartfelt appreciation, excitement, and thanked her fans and followers for their steadfast support throughout her career.
In her words, ” Mood when i was told i have been nominated in the Septimius Awards, for BEST AFRICAN ACTRES @septimiusawards thanks guys for the nomination 🙏🙏 Congratulations Mercy! You are doing well 😍😍 ADA OMO DADDY Movement!!!! 🎥🎞 #adaomodaddythemovie #anticipate #mercyaigbe”
Her post was met with an outpouring of congratulatory messages from fans, colleagues, and industry insiders, all celebrating her well-deserved recognition.
In another news, Mercy Aigbe received praise and admiration from the Nigerian Muslims after she was spotted wearing a Khimar as she step out for work.
The actress shared a photo of herself elegantly dressed in a black Khimar.
She caption the photo with, ” Jummah Muburak Everyone ❤️ Work Mode 🎥🎞”
Her choice of attire resonated comment from many of her followers, particularly those from the Muslim community. They praised her for her open-mindedness and willingness to learn about and respect their faith.
See reactions below:
– How will one not love Isllam like this 👏🔥❤️🙌😍
– Everything isn’t kayamata walahi, just tell me how her husband won’t love her. She wasn’t born a Muslim but she is trying her best daily to be a better Muslim. Allah will make it easy for you hadjia Minnah with the h
– The fact is that, you look more gorgeous in Hijab…No cap! May the Lord open your heart more to the beauty of Islam… You highly welcome to Islam. We love you ❤️
– Omo this woman dey dress abeg!😍 see slay on modesty 🙌❤️
– Damn see how fitted the ijab is 🥰❤️ Hajia Minah with the H
– Aunty mercy e deh jooh, have mercy on us. Ha!!! Olohun deh create oooooo see beauty Tori olohun🙌
– My woman I love you to the moon and back😍 jummah mufeedah my ever gorgeous momma 😍😍😍😍