Kazim Adeoti, the husband of Mercy Aigbe, along with others, reacted to a humorous situation where a crew member carried the actress across standing water on his back.
Mercy Aigbe shared this amusing incident on her Instagram page, jokingly mentioning that their shoot for the day required a bit of unconventional assistance.
Captioning the clip she wrote; “Today’s shoot requires extra help 😅😂😂😂 Guys! This movie ehn! You will absolutely love 🥰🥰🥰🥰”
See her post below:
See Reactions Below;
Reacting to it Mercy Aigbe’s husband Kazim Adeoti added that may God crown their efforts.See his post below:
– You’re so beautiful in person. I saw you from a distance 😀❤️
– If for any reason I carry you on my back and you decide to flex it by doing unnecessary movements I shall drop you coz why😒
– The guy is so happy carrying her not even care about the weight
– Dem carry u for back cross water. Only for the script to say you have to run inside d water 😂😂😂..
– @mzabideymhiee shey rain no fall for una side ni ??
– Is this the same Nigeria we voted people as our local government chairmen, representatives and speakers????chaiiii oluwa gbaawa o😢
– The man wey carry u de use style slow down😂