Netizens shared their reactions to a group of girls who paid a visit to the residence of the renowned Fuji music icon, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, popularly known as Kwam 1, for a “meet and greet” session.
Kwam 1, who recently received the prestigious title of Olori Omoba Akile Ijebu, has been welcoming visitors and well-wishers to commemorate his new traditional honor in the Ijebu community.
The presence of some attractive young women dressed in revealing outfits during the visit has garnered significant attention and sparked discussions on social media.
It’s not uncommon for prominent figures to have visitors during such occasions, but the presence of these girls sparked discussions and reactions online.
The post caption read: “Meet and greet the Olori Omoba @kingwasiuayindemarshal at his Ojushagbola Empire.”
See the video below:
Social media users have been quick to express their opinions, with some questioning the nature and intentions of their visit.
Comments from Netizens include:
– Sey na meet and greet be this Abi dem wan do whocup 😂😂😂
– Meet and greet or ashewo parade ???
– Awon omo miii “SHOKOSHOKO”😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👏👏👏🔥🙌🙌🙌❤️❤️❤️Egbayiii🙌🙌🙌😂😂
– Shame of a nation. When have women become commodities to be hawked in this manner?
of them never even kneel down greet their papa for house, Awon elesin
– Wowwwwww! These outfits to Meet and greet a whole honorary titled Chief? Odindin OLORI OMOOBA? Tradition and culture no longer matter to people. Dress the way you want to be addressed. It is well. When there are RTW ankaras, Kampalas, laces. Toooor olorun a ran wa lowo o cos I don’t want to even say what’s on my mind cos even IG fit bloc me😂😂😂
– Emmanuela… Keep your eyes on these girls o😂 these ones are out to have a taste of olori omo oba or better still pack for the house😂
– Na Side Chick’s Them Won Con Greet Their Sugar ****y
– I wish I can drop voice note. I saw one wey look like igi Cashew among them. O jona tobotobo
– So no one can dress in one of African wear, gbogbo won ko ekisa sorun won dabi awon omo alainiya
– Who these ones wan meet and greet ?? That light skinned girl was hanging around the entrance where mc and his likes were standing earlier, adjusting her hair every seconds